Easy and Quick- Sew Children's Bicycle Handlebar Bag Tutorial with Free Pattern

 How to Sew Kids' Bike Handlebar Bag

In today's Video Tutorial, I will show you how to DIY Bicycle Bag for your children's bike. It uses a small piece of fabric. You can use a fat quarter or a pretty scrap from your fabric stash. 

sew, diy handlebar bag, pattern, video, rabeeamadeit, kids, children, bicycle, cycle, bike, diy, quick and easy, tutorial, free pattern

I have included a FREE Pdf Pattern Download. Print it on paper, cut it and pin on your fabric for easy pattern cutting.
Note: in the video tutorial, I have not used the pattern. I have worked free-style, but do not get confused. I have added subtitles so you can easily understand the process. 

Fabric Scrap-busting and Fat Quarter Friendly Children's Bicycle Bag Pattern

sew, diy handlebar bag, pattern, video, rabeeamadeit, kids, children, bicycle, cycle, bike, diy, quick and easy, tutorial, free pattern, how to

Things You Will Need:

Fabric (I bought this fabric from here)
String
2 buttons, around 1 inch diameter
Scissors
Matching Thread
Measuring Tape
Tailor's Chalk
Pinking Shears
Wonder Clips (I got mine from Amazon.com)
Iron
Sewing Machine
free Pattern 
If you are new to Pdf Pattern, you can follow the instructions from this post.
Looking to buy any Supplies from above list? Visit my post on Where to Find Sewing Stuff in Jeddah.

How to Sew Handlebar Bag Instructions

Follow this video along to sew bicycle bag. If you have any trouble, do let me know in comments.

sew, diy handlebar bag, pattern, video, rabeeamadeit, kids, children, bicycle, cycle, bike, diy, quick and easy, tutorial, free pattern

I made one for each of my kids' bicycles and they are loving it. I made the pink one without gussets. It was so easy and quick to sew. I managed to make 2 under an hour along recording video :) Kids are stuffing the bags with random things around the house :D The handlebar bag is good to keep sanitizer, extra mask, glasses and small water bottle when outside riding the bicycle. You need small fabric piece to make it so it is a great scrappy project.

Sew your children Bicycle Handlebar Bag and click a photo and tag me on Instagram with #sewwithrabeea. Subscribe to my Email List here.

Happy Sewing
Rabeea
๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ’—


Comments