99 Names of Allah SWT by 99 Artists Around the World

Do you know what happens when 99 different artists around the world collaborate on Asma ul Husna Project?

A beautiful video depicting their signature artwork on each Name of Allah is created!


This project was curated by Rehab Samad, a resin artist, calligrapher and Sameea Rahat, a contemporary Quran Prayers Calligrapher.

They brought together 97 artists from different walks of life, each having a distinct set of skills, some Starting out their Art journey to the Established, from around the Globe to work on each name of Allah SWT.

Rehab and Sameea have done a fantastic job in creating and maintaining this Community and bringing out the Best Art Compiling video. Great Job both of you!

The Final Video will leave you in Awe! It is the evidence that there is no need for competition! When everyone collaborates, there are no losers, only Winners!

I have made new Artsy friends along the way too!

I hope this is the start of further New and Exciting projects!

Happy Eid and Enjoy the Video!

 Asma ul Husna Project 2020

Here is the complete list of Collaborating Artists, kindly follow them on Instagram!

 1. @Islamicart_bysameearahat

98. @IMIJS

Here is my artwork done on my Embroidery Machine. I digitized the name Al Mu’min in SewArt software. Then it took me 4 trials and 1 giant mistake to get the final result that I wanted!


the straight stitching of signs was not working for me.

changed the angle of embroidery for signs but it did not work.

I was not happy with the edges.

This was successful so I decided to start making the final piece.

I did not know that hoop was hitting the wall and it was embroidering on wrong area

Al Mu'min
Finally!

Leave your kinds comments below! Tell me how much did you like this project?

Comments

  1. Mashallah....you did an amazing job😍💗❤️.... And your work is sooo unique.... Couldn't have words to describe the output 💕💗❤️💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment